Saturday, December 25, 2010
Monday, December 20, 2010
2. She loves to play ball, she has been playing catch since she could sit up.
3. She has a favorite necklace. She is always putting it on and off.
4. She knows how to walk, but doesn't really like to do it. Just like her sister was.
5. She loves water, the more splashing the better. Not like her sister was.
6. She loves her sister more than anything, she laughs and smiles when she sees her.
7. She has a cute bubble butt.
8. Her cry is really quiet. Thank god.
9. She smells like honey.
10. Ramona calls her "troublemaker". Pretty accurate, really.
Sunday, December 19, 2010
We also went on a "winter wonderland" trip to Winthrop for Kim's 30th birthday. We managed to plan the trip for the weekend of the Pineapple Express, so we definitely had enough snow to play in. Ramona loved being pulled in the sled, and Ruby seemed to hold in her hatred for snow just for the weekend so Kim could enjoy her weekend. Ramona loved throwing snowballs, sledding into town, and also swimming in the pool/hot tub that was next door to our house. We have more pictures to come, once we get them off the various cameras that were there.......
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Thanks to the beautiful and talented Esther Teodoro, Santa came to visit our PEPS group tonight. He read the kids a story, gave out candy canes, and got his picture taken a million times. For the first time Ramona seemed pretty comfortable with Santa, so that was a big step. As you can see from the picture, Ruby is starting the "Why are you putting me on a strangers lap with a big beard? Give me back to MAMA!" phase. The crying pictures are always fun though.