Monday, June 23, 2008

crawling at lightning speed





Ok, Ramona isn't exactly crawling at lightning speed. In fact its more of a snails pace, but she is still moving forward, which is huge. She spends a lot of time being frustrated that she has to exert so much energy to get to the toys she wants to get to (and by toys, I mean: my phone, the remotes, cords, my shoes, and other such "toys"), but we are very excited to see her move on her own.

Ramona and I had a "girls weekend", because Justin was in New York at Britton's wedding. We did pretty good together, we hosted Shannon's shower, went to a party together, and went to the market with Dana and Brian. Busy, busy, busy.

Also, I got a job as a part-time kindergarten teacher at Peter Kirk elementary school next year. I am really excited, because even though I'm only going to be working one day a week, its nice to get my teaching career on its feet. Plus, Ramona will enjoy spending that day with my parents, she probably gets sick of seeing me day in and day out.

Summer is basically here, so we are looking forward to working on trying not to hate water. I am going to take Ramona to the wading pool, and also to Wedgwood Pool to try and work on getting rid of her water phobia. I'll keep you updated.

Oh, and its Ramona's 10 month birthday today. I can't believe she is that old......her first birthday is
just around the corner.

No comments: