Saturday, August 23, 2008

Almost 1




Its a good thing this blog post is the day before Ramona's first birthday, because I have the excuse to use pictures of Ramona when she was itsy bitsy because I'm celebrating her first year and remembering her way back when. In actuality, I've been working the last two weeks while in the process of selling our house and purchasing another one, so I haven't taken any pictures since the last blog.

Looking at these pictures I can hardly believe she is the same kid as this little baby (ok, 9 lbs 3 oz is hardly little, but its all we know!). I'm really looking forward to Ramona's first birthday party tomorrow. Its supposed to rain, and the party is going to be outside, so we'll see how it goes......but I'm still looking forward to it.

The last two weeks Ramona has spent a lot of time with Grandma Horn, and Grandma Fenton even visited my mom for a few days, so they both got to spend quite a bit of time together. My mom did a good job of doing some water play, and Ramona has taken strides in overcoming her fear of the stuff. She likes to sit on the counter and put her feet in the sink filled with water......she even kicks the water around. I'm so proud. Its no swimming lessons, but I'm sure that will be on the horizon.

I'll do another blog with pictures from the party......

No comments: