1. At PEPS we took this cute picture of the kids in their pjs (minus Sofia)
2. Ramona finally took a bath that she enjoyed! In fact, she cried when we took her out.....amazing!
3. Ramona seems to be over her ear infection and has returned to her normal self.
4. We went to Anna's first birthday party where we ate m & ms with her face on them.
5. We visited the new and improved Garfield High for their re-grand opening. Ramona got to walk the halls of her mom's high school.
6. We babysat for Beatrice, Shannon and Robb's little one......and it went well. I also got to carry her around in a moby which made me very happy. I miss the moby.
7. The weather got cold enough so that Ramona got to wear this cool hat that Rolf Gruen made for her. She must have liked it too, because she didn't tear it off.
8. We got to eat Vietnamese food with Dana B.
9. Ramona is super-close to walking.
10. We got crayons that Ramona can use to color all over the bathtub, both Ramona and I enjoy them.
11. Justin got to have a daddy-daughter day on Friday while I was at some new teacher seminar. They had tons of fun, and helped clean up the house! YAY!
12. On the flip side, Ramona has been crying in bed for about 45 minutes because she doesn't want to go to bed, so I'm finally going to go rescue her. Have a good week!