1. Loves eating raw peppers
2. Likes to smirk.
3. Gives air kisses.
4. Screams, just for the fun of it.
5. Spends most of her day climbing in and out of chairs, and going up and down stairs.
6. Frantically begs for my coffee everyday, she is a real Seattle girl.
7. Stares at her hands if she gets them dirty. Won't stop staring until you clean them.
8. Sticks her finger up her nose.....hasn't really figured out how to dig.
9. Loves to chase Max (he does NOT love it)
10. Instead of talking, Ramona keeps her mouth closed, and uses tones to communicate. "Mmm, mmm" for thank you, "Mmmumm" for hello, etc. You can usually understand what she is saying, and she seems to feel very smug about her own little language.
She makes us laugh all the time, and she is a very cheery little one. Looking forward to more and more funny moments.