Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sas in the city






So, our friend Saskia who we met while living in Amsterdam visited us last week. We had a blast hanging out together, and Ramona really loved having her here. I didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked, but I took some on our ferry ride to Bainbridge.

There were better pictures of Ramona and I, but I thought the one that I posted was the most accurate of what we usually look like together lately. She is usually trying to pull down my shirt and trying to crawl all over me at all times, I think she is trying to get closer to the baby. She has been getting really anxious for the baby's arrival, so I told her that the baby will be here when there are pumpkins everywhere. I think that makes sense to her.

She started preschool on Monday, and it seems to be going relatively well. She was crying when I picked her up on the first day, and she is now there for her second day, so I hope she is all smiles. I told her not to cry.....we'll see if that works!

No comments: