Friday, September 25, 2009

Ballard Locks





We went to the Ballard Locks today with grandma and grandpa Horn, as well as great-grandpa Bob. It was a really nice morning, and there were tons of cool boats out (well, at least my dad said they were cool, and I believed him). We tried to see the salmon ladder, but it turned out we were too late in the season, as there were no fish. For the rest of the visit we focused on the boats in the locks and the beautiful flowers that were out. Ramona just learned the word "rose", so she was pretty excited to see the rose garden. I focused on finding the nearest bench for the most of the "field trip", as I'm getting a little large and tired. Ramona kept saying "catch up, mommy", which I know is a bad sign, because she hasn't been known for her speed.

No comments: