Saturday, February 23, 2008

6 months!

I can't believe that Ramona is almost 6 months! It seems like just yesterday that I was big and pregnant and complaining all the time. It is much more fun to have the baby out of the womb.......the last 6 months have breezed by.

She is rolling over regularly now, however she only knows how to roll over from her back to her front.......so she starts crying when she is on her stomach, and I have to roll her onto her back. She is in good spirits the rest of the time. She always wakes up smiling, she looks like she really enjoys life. She loves looking around at the world when we go on walks, and her new favorite place seems to be the dog park. She finds dogs hilarious! When Max was chasing other dogs around the park, you could hear a squeal coming from Ramona. Its good to know that she seems like she'll be a dog lover.

I went to Yuen Lui the other day and got some pictures taken. I'm really excited to go pick up the pictures. I'll try to scan one of them, so that I can post it on here. They turned out great, I'm really glad I did it. The naked baby pictures are my favorite. In the process of taking the naked baby pictures, Ramona definitely peed on the table she was laying on. The photographer didn't seem to mind, she said it happened all the time.

We are all looking forward to our Hawaii trip......we leave in a week. We are going with our parents, so it will be a nice family trip. We will hopefully fit in some hiking, sitting on the beach, and just hanging out as a family. Hopefully Ramona will get over her absolute hatred for water during our trip. I can't believe I don't have a water baby. I think she'll eventually like it......we'll see, I'll update her. Either way I am definitely taking pictures of her in her new bathing suit, which is beyond cute.

No comments: