Monday, May 12, 2008

Mothers Day


I had my first Mother's Day yesterday, and it was a great day. In the morning, Justin made me breakfast (with a little help from Ramona), while I slept in until 8:00! Then I went to my yoga class, which is my new favorite thing to do on Sunday mornings, while Justin lugged Ramona and Max to the market to get some pasta. After yoga we went to the M's game with my parents, Louis, and Mary Lee. We were worried that the game was going to be a blowout, since the M's haven't been doing too well lately, but it turned out to be a very exciting game. Ramona loved the crowd, and flirted endlessly with the family behind us. She was able to make it through the entire game, only getting a little fussy at the end. My favorite thing about the game was the Vietnamese sandwiches that my parents got from the I.D. Going to M's games and eating those sandwiches is becoming a real Mothers Day tradition.

Today I worked, and Ramona stayed with my parents. She had a great time playing the piano (she always looks for applause after she plays), and she thought that the mothers day card I gave my mom with a picture of the two of them in Hawaii was the best thing ever. My mom said she couldn't stop laughing at it.

Here is a picture of Ramona at the game:

No comments: