Friday, April 11, 2008

sickies

Well, I think my two little sick ones are on the mend. Ramona just has a mighty cough, and when I took her into the doctors office for drop-in time, the doctor practically laughed me out of the office. Apparently she took me as one of those moms who freaks out about everything.....hopefully thats not what I'm becoming.

I worked a few days this week, so Ramona spent a lot of time with Grandma and Grandpa Horn, and I think she tired them out. Yesterday, she also got to hang out with Grandma Fenton, because she came down for the day. We went to the park together, and Ramona went on the swings, went down a mini-slide, and went on the teeter totter with Sabrina and Maddie on the other side.

Last weekend my high school friend Alexis, along with her 7 month old Eli, came to visit. They currently live in Michigan, so we hadn't met Eli yet, it was fun to see the two of them together. Eli is only two weeks younger than Ramona, and he is just as big (maybe even bigger). Unfortunately, Eli was still getting over a sickness, so playtime was short......but it was very good to meet him. We will be seeing them again this summer for Dana's wedding.

Looking forward to the weekend, I'm going to a shower for Jenny for her second little one. We are also going to be seeing Chris and Shirley and baby, Dominic. He was born in October, and was Ramona's valentine.....so it will be great to meet him. All these babies!

No comments: