Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Walking, walking, walking





Ramona is walking! Actually she started walking a few days ago, but I somehow forgot to mention it. I'm excited that the knees of her pants will stop being so dirty. Here is a description of the pictures above:

1. Beatrice and Myla, the newest babies in my group of friends. Beatrice is Shannon and Robb's baby and she is 3 months old. Myla is Jenny and Tom's second baby and she is 6 months old. I babysat them both yesterday, and they are the most mellow, happy babies I've ever met (except for Ramona, maybe).

2. Ramona wearing a beach hat. This is from our trip to the beach house last weekend with Shannon, Robb, Beatrice and the dogs. We had a great weekend, filled with babies and dogs......but we were able to fit in a game or two of Hearts for the adults too.

3. This is the whole crew that I babysat in my tiny little house yesterday. I can't take all the credit though, because Sabrina and Kim were there to help. We called it the Fenton Family Daycare. We have a very long wait list. Luckily, all those kids are pretty easy, so it was actually pretty quiet here.

4. Here is Justin and Ramona at the cabin. Ramona is wearing one of our favorite sweaters that my mom made. It has fit her for a year, and she still has room to grow! We had a great time out there.

No comments: